Purchasing Commercial Properties
At Remax Components, I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the ideal commercial space. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Remax Components will be a valuable partner along the way. First, here are a few things to keep in mind when in the market for commercial property:
- Additional income - Commercial properties are also called "Income" properties. Rent the extra space in your building to other tenants for a profit.
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are another source of income at year end, and purchasing a commercial space is at the top of the list.
- Autonomy - When you own your building, you have control over your own build-out, without working anything through a property manager.
The items listed above are just starting points when pondering the purchase of office space. We'll also need to explore details such as: How much parking do you need? Do you need a loading dock? ? What kind and size of conference rooms would work best? Or, do you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining salient facts about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate investment. Call 410-893-1199 for a consultation today.