Commercial Property Specialists
It doesn't matter if you're obtaining new office space for the first time, needing to change locations or expanding, at Remax Components, my goal is to help you find the perfect commercial space for you. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Additional income - Renting space from within your building is another great source of income.
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will keep you from being subject market variations, like if you'd leased.
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are an additional source of income at year end, and purchasing a commercial space is at the top of the list.
- Autonomy - When you own your commercial property, you've got control over your own space, without working anything through a lease manager.
The items listed above are just the beginning when considering purchasing office space. We'll also need to dive into details such as: What kind of break area do your employees need? Do you need a warehouse or loading dock? How tall should the ceilings be? What kind and size of conference rooms would work best? Or, perhaps you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining salient facts about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate purchase. Call 410-893-1199 for a consultation today.