Commercial Property Specialists
At Remax Components, I'm in the business of helping businesses like yours find the perfect commercial property. Whether you are starting a new business, adding or changing locations, or simply needing to expand, Remax Components will be a valuable partner along the way. When buying commercial property, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Tax deductions - Business expenses are another source of income at year end, and buying a commercial space is at the top of the list.
- Additional income - Renting space from within your building is another great source of income.
- Retirement fund - Think appreciation! As your property appreciates over time, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Autonomy - When you own your commercial property, you have control over your own build-out, without working anything through a lease manager.
- Fixed costs - Locking in your mortgage rate will give you a clear view of costs per year.
The items listed above are just the beginning when considering purchasing office space. We'll also need to investigate specifics such as: How much parking do you need? Do you need a warehouse or loading dock? ? Do you need a large or small conference room? What kind of growth do expect to experience in the next 10-15 years? By combining salient facts about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate purchase. Call 410-893-1199 for a consultation today.