Commercial Property Specialists
It doesn't matter if you're obtaining new office space for the first time, needing to change locations or expanding, at Remax Components, my objective is to help you find the perfect commercial space for you. First, here are a few things to keep in mind when in the market for commercial property:
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will give you a clear picture of costs per year.
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are another source of income at year end, and purchasing a commercial property is at the top of the list.
- Autonomy. When you own your commercial property, you have control over your own space, without clearing anything through a property manager.
- Additional income. Renting space from within your building is another great source of income.
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will become an asset to you and your company.
The items listed above are just the beginning when thinking about purchasing office space. We'll also need to investigate details such as: What kind of break area do your employees need? Do you need a loading dock? What ceiling height you require? What kind and size of conference rooms would work best? Or, maybe you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining salient details about your business with my expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate purchase. Call 410-893-1199 for a consultation today.