Wow - beautiful and elegant stone rancher with cathedral ceilings, skylights, chair rail, wainscoting, granite countertops, cherry wood kitchen cabinets, recessed lighting, pellet stove and Brazilian cherry wood flooring throughout. This home looks like it jumped out of a decorator's magazine! Rear ramp and Handicap accessible rooms. Work from home due to Covid? Wired for cable/internet throughout the house. Lots of rear parking, store your boat, RV, etc. Level yard suitable for pool or trampoline. Lots of storage in the attic with pull down stairs. The basement is not quite finished, but is definitely improved, spacious and clean and has a decorative fireplace and would make a great game or rec room. Gas heat and CAC. Tax record does not reflect true size, house is approximately 1300 square feet above grade (not including the basement). Come view this one-of-a-kind property today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,300 sq. ft
Natural Gas, Electric service available, Cable TV
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms
- Ramp - Main Level, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Handicap Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price