Absolutely Immaculate Brick-Front Home w/ Heated Concrete In-Ground Pool on a 1/3 acre Cul-de-Sac Setting Backing to Trees! Owners have lavished care and attention in bringing this gem of a property to market. Main floor features all new artisan wide plank Colchester oak flooring! Chair and crown molding adorn the spacious dining room. Adjacent is a quiet sitting room with crown molding. The eat-in kitchen features granite counters, several new stainless appliances (refrigerator '21, disposal '20, dishwasher '19) and stylish tile and back splash! The separate breakfast room features a vaulted ceiling and tons of windows making it the perfect place for your morning drink! Hidden from sight is the laundry room w/ wash sink and a tastefully accented powder room. Access to the 2 car garage with pull-down attic storage is from this location. Across from the kitchen is the perfectly situated family room w/ gas fireplace and sidelight windows! Upstairs features 4 bedrooms and 2 additional full baths. Primary bedroom has cathedral ceilings, an impressive cathedral ceiling bonus room/changing room with multiple closets, and an immense primary bathroom! Primary bath has separate soaking tub and shower and over-sized double vanity! Second bedroom includes a walk-in closet! The hall bathroom was completely remodeled in 2021 to include the most modern finishes! All bedrooms include a ceiling fan! The lower level is the perfect retreat! Fully finished to provide additional entertaining or relaxing space. Tons of recessed lighting makes the basement feel bright and spacious! Another full bathroom rounds out this space. And finally, we saved the jewel of the property for last! You'll want to spend all your free time in the backyard! An all new fence (2021) and freshly trimmed trees gives you the ultimate in privacy. The professionally maintained, heated concrete in-ground pool includes a new fitted cover (2020) and new robo-vacuum (2020)! The flawless patio also include a remote controlled auto-retracting awning to provide shade for those summer lounges. Also noteworthy are the well-maintained home systems-- HVAC system 2010, water heater 2016! Architectural roof and house siding was replaced in 2014. Come make this one yours before it is gone!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,898 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Village Bynum Run
Natural Gas, Cable TV, Underground
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Wood Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Heated
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price