Private, detached, one level living without paying Condo or HOA Fees is a perfect, easy to maintain, one level living Home. Pull up under your carport for dry entry to enter inside the Kitchen and eating areas. The Kitchen features Tile Floor * Gas Stove * Dishwasher, Built in Microwave * Recessed Lighting* Pot Drawers* Slider to the Deck. The open floor plan has a generous size Living Room opened to the Kitchen and Hallway that takes you back to the Hall Full Bathroom and 2 Bedrooms. The Owners Bedroom features a Ceiling Fan* Walk in Closet* Full Bathroom with a walk in Shower and access to the Laundry Room. The house is wired for an Alarm System, Surround Sound & Central Vac. Under the house is Sprayed Insulation. The house backs to a stream and trees for a tranquil spot outside. This property has a very convenient location to Belair Rd, White Marsh Mall for shopping & restaurants. Honey Go Parks, Library and walking paths nearby as well as easy access to Interstate 95 or 695. Must see !!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,120 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- 010 RESIDENTIAL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price