Brick ranch home nestled on park like acre, surrounded by Loch Raven Water Shed. Hardwood floors, chair, crown & picture moldings. Traditional brick fireplace in Living Room, pellet stove in the Den/FR. Den/FR glassed on three sides. Large recreation area in lower level w/Berber carpet, workshop/storage area, and utility/laundry area. Exceptional home in a nature lovers paradise. Wonderful gazebo and patio for outdoor enjoyment. Two car garage and parking pad. Very conveniently located, a few minutes to the center of Towson. Easily shown.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
|Case by Case Basis,P Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well, Private
2,769 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Brick, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price